Event and Party Request form
Residents are expected to abide by the established maximum capacity for each room type in residence:
- Single rooms in Lions Manor, McFeetors and Balmoral: max 4 people.
- Double rooms in McFeetors and apartments in Lions Manor: are max 8 people.
When gatherings of 15 or more persons occur in any residence building, it is considered a party and permission must be granted from Campus Living.
- A member of the event must submit a party request form a minimum of 5 days prior to the event. The request will be reviewed by Campus Living to decide whether or not the party will be permitted. If a party request is approved, all members of the party must agree to and abide by the terms and conditions provided.
- A designate of the Campus Living staff may visit a party at any time to ensure that all terms and conditions are being followed and has full authority to cancel the party at any time.
- Unauthorized parties are prohibited.
- All parties must be attended by at least one host who will assume responsibility for the visitors at the event.
- There must be at least one host for every 15 visitors at a party.
- Hosts must be present and available for the entire function, must assume responsibility for the actions of all visitors and cannot consume alcohol.
- Hosts must ensure that the last party visitor has left the party location by 1:00 am.
- Hosts are also responsible for all cleaning following the party as this task is not to be left to the cleaning staff or Campus Living staff.
- If alcohol will be present, consumption or transport can only occur at the event location and is not permitted in public areas (See the “Alcohol” Section in the Campus Living Contract » for further details).
- No visitors under the age of 18 may consume and/or possess alcohol.
- Drinking games and paraphernalia related to mass consumption are not permitted.
- Any noise from a party cannot be excessive, must be limited to the inside of the party location and visitors must be respectful of quiet hours.